Sunday, November 30, 2008

YOU MUST READ THIS!


Oh my!

For all you book readers out there, here is the must have for the holiday season. The author is Stieg Larsson, and the trilogy consists of 1) The Girl with the Dragon tattoo 2) The Girl who played with Fire 3) Castles in the Sky (last one is not yet relased in english I think....I read them in norwegain...They are available in french to, but apparently the translation is not very good..)
Be warned though. The books make you completely oblivious to anything going on around you. Page turner deluxe!!!
I can also recommend the Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Unfortunately Eclipse and Breaking Dawn is not out in paperback yet, but when they are I will read them right away :)

Happy reading!!!

3 comments:

Vibeke said...

good tips! why haven't i heard of him?! is he norwegian??

Cathrine said...

No, he is swedish. (insert swedish joke here...LOL)
You should without a doubt read the books, you'd enjoy them :)

Steven said...

Do men enjoy Swedish authors too?