Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement!!!I, Cathrine Rambech, have leisure educated somebody (*wild applause*)
The interesting thing is that it happened in a way that I was not prepared for. Last tuesday in my leisure class my teacher, aka "playful leisure guru" asked us to write down the name of a person who we thought might need to be leisure educated. I wrote down my friends name on a piece of paper, what I wanted to do, and how I was going to do it. (hmmm...that last sentence sounds a bit like a murder plot, but it is not...anyways) I then put the letter in an envelope, sealed it, and addressed it to myself.
I spoke with my friend (same person whos name I had written down) today. She told me that last week she had read my blog and thought that it was really cool. (yeah, thank you, i know...LOL) OK, are you ready cuz here comes the awsome part. She said that she had made the decision to try out a dance class, (salsa to be exact) because she had seen all the different things that I did for leisure in my blog and had realized that she did not really have enough of, and I quote: "those thingies that you do that make you really happy" (her definition of leisure, lol) in her life. And so she went because it was the first thing that had come into her mind. How nice is that??? And, even better, she is going back!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say I feel damn proud right now!!!
The letter that I wrote is probably going to come early next week. It is going to feel so good to hold it in my hand and know that I actually managed, (although not in the way I planned) to leisure educate someone. It doesnt take much....

1 comment:
One never needs an excuse to drink wine... but now we can drink and toast your leisure educating success story... Bravo and cheers.
Post a Comment