Yes!!!! I have bought a kite and I am so excited. As you all know I tried kiting a while back and I fell in love with it. I recognized that in order for me to be able to kite I would have to buy my own, because if not I would be dependent on using my friend kite. So, voila, one structural constraint removed. Buying kite gear on ebay $900. Postfare $60. Having the kite in my hands knowing that there are so many awsome leisure experiences to come; priceless!
My baby is a Best Waroo 11m. It came with a bar, lines, a pump and a bag and it is awsome. (Fill in a whole section on consumerism here??? hehehehe)
Below are the pics!




2 comments:
hahaha... well said, just like in the Mastercard commercials.
It's such a unique hobby. You are now tempting me to try kiting, too.
Post a Comment