My thanksgiving weekend was a fun filled adventure. This is what I did:
Hiking and BBQ at Oka park and beach. Beautiful scenery, warm and sunny, delicious food and great company. Only thing I could complain about was the taste of my winecooler drink. Yuck!
I also went to see my friend kite. It is the end of the kiteboard season and he wanted to get in a last ride before the water got too cold, so I accompanied him to the beach. Learned a lot from watching him, and cant wait until next season. Not upset though, because the winter season is coming and I can go kiting riding my snowboard. Crossing my fingers for lots and lots and lots of powder !!!
Last but not least, I went to l'abre a abre, where you wear a harness and do an obstacle course. That was really challenging, but super fun!
The whole weekend was a leisure experience, and I appreciate that there are so many things that give me pleasure and make me enjoy my life even more :)
As usual, lots of pics to look at:

No comments:
Post a Comment