
I have made up my mind; I am going to start working out! (For real this time!) I found this "get in shape" program for beginners online, and I really liked it. Todays mission was to walk 5k's and I DID IT! Hehehe. I am a good walker, so it was not that difficult, but tomorrow they want me to start jogging, and that, well, I am not that into.... The thing is that I really want to experience the runner high. I have several friends that are so into running, and they are telling me all these stories about feeling super fantastic after working out, and I am kinda curious. Great for mind and body they say. The work out program is for four weeks. And it gets progressivly more difficult. I wonder if I will succeed at this challenge that I have made for myself. Do I get to buy new running shoes now?

1 comment:
Try running barefoot; it's a hell of an experience.
Post a Comment