This weekend i tried KITING for the first time, and holy s***, it was AWSOME! Okay, so the wind died after and hour and the bugs were eating me, but except from that, it was flipping amazing!!!
I was on this huge grass field trying to manoever a kite in the air above me. It looks easy when someone is doing it, but when you do it yourself it is a tad more difficult. I want to go kiteboarding next season, but before I can do that I need to know how to use and control the kite. It is the kite that gives you the power on the water when you are riding your board, and if you cannot control it, well, you are not going to go very far.....
I think it will take a whole lot of practise, but I am in such good spirits! Not only was the kiting fun, but the guy that took me is the hottest nicest coolest dude ever. Ahhh! Life is good :) :) :)
YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Interesting blog! It seems that you like to do different leisure. Keep it up with good work!
Post a Comment