It's sunday and I am still sick. Presently on the couch, stretched out, wrapped in a blanket. Quite comfortable actually. And, the best part; I have enough energy to surf the internet. (A big thank you to whomever created the wireless option!)
I am online almost (okay, who am I kidding here....almost?....let me rewrite that...) I am online every single day. If I was to give a guestimation I would say that I spend around 1 - 2 hours online daily doing everything from surfing and emailing, to downloading music to my ipod. I wonder how that compares to the general population..... (*making a mental note to check out statscan*) And that does not include the time spent in relation to school and doing research for papers. Then I am sure that I could add on an extra hour or maybe two. (Or potentially more...depends on how much I have been procrastinating.....ehhhmmm... )
There are several sites that I visit on a regular basis. My favs are thesuperficial.com and perezhilton.com . Yes, they are gossip sites, but seriously, with all the academic information that I have to process during one week at school, my brain is yearning for some easy breezy and entertaining stuff. I also spend time checking out the online versions of several norwegian newspapers, just to keep myself updated with what happens in the mother country. Go NORWAY! Yes, in case there was any doubt, I am Norwegian...I have viking blood running in my veins.... Be afraid, be very afraid!!!! Muhahahaha :)
I just finished downloading an album with Morten Harket. Norwegian artist. (From the group AHA. Remember the song Take On Me???) There is this song called Darkspace that I love. It's been buzzing in the back my mind for a while now. It deserves a spot on my ipod playlist :)
You can check it out on youtube : clickhere
Happy listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cathrine:
GREAT blogs. Feel better and keep blogging.
Steven
P.S. Why did you say "leisure time"? What I mean is, is leisure bound by time or is leisure beyond the concept of time?
Awesome Blogging Cathrine! Prof Henle already said it but I wanted to say it too! Well I wanted to say Hi, I'm Jessica your TA for the semester.
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment